Sunday, December 13, 2009

Successfully moved in!

I moved into our new home this weekend, and I have the sore muscles and fatigue to prove it! Many thanks to Greg (Amanda's brother) for helping with the bulk of the moving. It will take little more time to get things situated and completely unpacked (I have accumulated much more 'stuff' since my primitive college days!). After a few more trips to Home Depot and/or Target we should have this place in shape to host Amanda's family for Christmas. We're looking forward to being able to use this space and spend some quality family time in the new home :)

Anyway, I also wanted to let you know that Tyler just posted all our engagement pictures. He did a great job and we're very excited to share them with you all. If you're interested in taking a look, go to www.tylerjonesphoto.com and click on Client Access or just go directly to it here: http://www.tylerjonesproofs.com/Client-Access/11809-Vyn-Engagement. The gallery is “11.8.09 Vyn Engagement” and the password is “schneider”.

Anyway, it's been a long few days and I'm going to sleep for the first time in the new pad :) G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment